Sleep plays a meaningful role in day to day life. Getting enough sleep at correct times can help to cover physical as well as mental health.
IMPORTANCE OF SLEEP TO HEALTH
1) Improve memory- Your mind is busy when you are in a light sleep. During sleep you can make more powerful memories.
2) It makes Life Longer- Too much or little sleep is combining to small life span. Many things which we are taken for granted are directly affected by sleep. It also affects our quality of life.
3)Activation creativity- In addition to powerful memory, your brain used to remember and restructure them, which may result in more creativity.
4) Become a winner- If you are a challenger, there is only one thing to improve your practice is to sleep wel1.
5) Improve your Grades- small children between the age of 10 to 15 and other collage students who didn’t get enough amount of sleep may result in worse grades.
6) Sharpen attention- It identify and measure sleep by electric changes in brain. Getting a proper sleep can make your brain attention sharper and makes your memory strong.
7) Have a health weight- If you are going for dieting then you have to plan for your sleep time also When dieters start their study they felt hungrier when they didn’t get enough sleep.
8) Lower stress- Sleep can reduce some level of stress and people can have control on their blood pressure. When it comes to your health stress and sleep if affects both your mind and health.
9)Avoid accidents- If you are not getting sufficient sleep for one night can be determine your driving skills as having an liquor. Sleeplessness affects your mind and your reaction and your decisions too.
10) Control your depression-Sleeping well means well being than simply reduce irritability. A lack of sleep may cause in depression. A proper night sleeps can make you a good person and avoid tensions and worry.
11) Better mood- Having an sufficient amount of sleep keeps your mood fresh and your brain active.
12) Sleep makes your immunity stronger.
13) Taking a proper sleep helps you to stay fit.14) People who sleep enough have healthier skin.
15) You will be less likely to make risky financial decision.
16) You will spend less time and money at the doctor.
17) You will make fewer mistakes.
18) You will be less irritated or upset.
19) You will see well if you get enough sleep. Hope so this article helps you in your daily routine life.